LR-2.ST the High-Performer
Modularly configured laboratory reactor for the optimization and reproduction of various chemical reactions, mixing and homogenization processes on a lab scale.
The system is particularly characterized by the agitator mounting, which allows for a safe transfer of the higher motor torque.
ULTRA-TURRAX® dispersers, temperature sensors, flow breakers and other accessories can be attached to the open ports of the reactor cover.
- Suitable for vacuum operation
- Solvent- and temperature-resistant perfluoroelastomer (FFPM) seals come into contact with sample
- Infinitely variable speed
- Torque trend display for measuring changes in viscosity
- Microprocessor-controlled speed regulation, enables steady speed, also under load
- Removable WiCo (wiresless controller) for remote and safe use in a fume hood
The LR-2.ST laboratory reactor system consists of:
- Stand system
- EUROSTAR 200 control P4 laboratory stirrer with higher torque
- Reactor cover
Scope of delivery
- EUROSTAR 200 control P4