IKA Matrix Orbital Delta Plus
The all-rounder Matrix Orbital Delta plus mixes, heats and cools reliably with variable inserts.
Whether blood samples, pharmaceutical agents, DNA/RNA samples or ELISA assays – reaction vials and plates with even the smallest volumes are reliably mixed and tempered in all laboratory applications. No cross-contamination and an optimal mixing result.
In addition, Matrix Orbital Delta plus comes with numerous user-friendly features:
- Large and clear display with a convenient menu structure allows for an intuitive operation
- Firm quick-release fastener for quick and easy changing of the inserts/attachments as well as an automatic attachment detection
- Quick and effective mixing of liquids with up to 3,000 rpm and 1.5 mm shaker diameter
- Reduced waiting time through fast heating and cooling rates of up to 6 °C/min (heating) or 2.5 °C/min at set-point temperature above the ambient temperature (cooling, 0.5 °C/min at set-point temperature between ambient temperature and 15 °C below ambient temperature)
- Two different speed modes for sample-specific temperature control
- Automatic performance of mixing, heating and cooling tasks through programmable ramps
- Wide range of inserts for reaction vessels and plates
- Intelligent speed adaption to insert, attachment and filling volume
- Aluminum die cast housing ensures secure positioning, excellent stability and everyday robustness
The device is ideally suited for numerous applications in laboratories, such as:
- Tempering / mixing of samples
- Synthesis of cDNA
- Enzyme-catalysed linking of RNA or DNA (ligation)
- Lysis reactions
- Structural change of DNA, RNA and proteins (denaturation)
Scope of delivery
- IKA Matrix Orbital Delta Plus
- USB cable
نقد و بررسیها
هیچ دیدگاهی برای این محصول نوشته نشده است.