The entry-level controller for chemical reaction systems
Glass reaction systems are used in a wide variety of industrial fields to control chemical processes to transform the raw materials into the desired final products. Reactors may have a complex structure to face different operating conditions in terms of the nature of the chemicals involved (reagents and reaction products) and physical operating conditions.
The CONTROLLER Digital manages and monitors the shaft rotation speed of brushless motors in pilot-plant reactor systems of up to 100 L. The CONTROLLER Digital supports reactions for:
- Stirring: precisely set the desired speed (rpm) and the stirring direction
- Torque: monitor the viscosity of the reaction mixture with LED indicators
Intuitive and reliable
- Digital display for precisely set stirring speed
- Torque monitoring through the dedicated 4 segment Led display
- Precise speed control: ± 1 rpm
- Intuitive knob to navigate the menu and start stop operations
- Timer for unattended operations
- Easy CW/CCW stirring direction changes
- Safety lock button to avoid unintentional changes with settings
نقد و بررسیها
هیچ دیدگاهی برای این محصول نوشته نشده است.